Guest Service Agent
PragueCityStay.Com is a young team of passionate Apart-Hotel professionals. Our target is to provide brilliant customer service and completely delight and satisfy our guests. Prague City Stay currently operates two Apart-Hotels buildings in Prague and we plan to open 1-2 more Apart-Hotels in the next 12 months. To grow our business we are looking for several Guest Service Agents. For more information about us, check our websites:
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a new candidates for the position Guest Service Agent who will be responsible for perfect customer service to our guests according to the requirements and company standards. Someone who likes to work in a team, who is pro-active person and likes to meet new poeople and is ready to help our guests in all situations. Do you want to develop yourself and to learn customer service on the top professional level? Then join us!
What candidate will be responsible for?
- Preparing and coordinating check-in and assist check-out of hotel guests
- To control the system list of incoming and outcoming guest
- Greet and welcome hotel guests, memorizing faces and names to ensure a friendly personalized service throughout guest stays
- Maintain a 90% customer satisfaction rating and covering categories such as friendliness, efficiency, helpfulness, and knowledgeability
- Take and confirm reservations over phone, email, internal system, and in person, ensuring no reservation overlaps or hotel over-booking
- Reply to guest emails and messages from our main Online Travel Agents (booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip, Airbnb, HotelBeds)
- Supply guests with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest
- Make sure that the rooms are comepletely ready before a new guest will check-in.
- Coordination of cleaning and lanudry with our cleaning company
- Helping guest with taxi, printing of air tickets, booking tours, etc.
- Responding to guest reviews and guest feedback, either online or given personally by the guest
Which skills should ideal candidate have?
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Excellent English is necessary. Czech and other languages are a distinct advantage (German, Russian, Spanish, Italian)
- Very good communication skills and pro-client approach
- Ability to work independently with pro-active and business driven approach
- Ability to work flexibly in hotel business
- Familar with Microsoft Outlook email, Word, Excel, Internat Applications, etc.
What are we offering?
- Friendly international environment
- Challenging career opportunity and professional growth (company trainings)
- Attractive Prague location in Žižkov and Vinohrady near Metro C, B Florenc, bus and tram station
- Salary based on candidate experiences, salary range is is from CZK 20,000 – 35,000 depending on experience and skills
- Results driven bonus and incentive schemes based on individual and team performance
If you are interested in this position send us your CV to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org